about 6 years ago
Below are a few updates in advance of the final Energy Apps for Ontario Meetup in Toronto tonight (Tuesday, Dec. 17), which will have an online component for out-of-towners.
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The team at PowerInform have created an additional test bed for participants in the Energy Apps for Ontario Challenge. Part of the meetup will include an overview of the service that, while still a work in progress, will be a nice addition to the roster of available resources
2) If you haven't yet RSVP'd on Eventbrite please do so here.
3) Have an outstanding technical question that you'd like to have answered at the session? Email: email@example.com.
4) The in-person portion of the evening will take place in the 420 Boardroom at MaRSDD (101 College Street, Toronto) - please come early so that we can get started promptly at 7. Enter through the building's main doors, and take the glass elevators up to the fourth floor, then turn left out to the walkway - it's one door past the GSK sign. If you have any trouble please call 416.558.2475.
5) For the online component, we'll be using a conference line as well as Adobe Connect.
North American Toll-Free Number: 1.866.261.6767
International Toll Number: 416.850.2050
Participant Code: 6640754#
To join the meeting:
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
Test your connection: http://datacatalyst.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html